The goal of the Ross County Mobility Management Program is to connect seniors, individuals with disabilities, and low-income residents with available transportation options in Ross County. Out of Ohio’s 88 counties, 63 counties are covered by the Ohio Department of Transportation’s Mobility Management Program.
What is Mobility Management?
Mobility Management works with partnering agencies such as Chillicothe Transit System, Ross County Board of Developmental Disabilities, Friel and Associates, and Connect Transportation to connect community members to transportation options. Our office works to educate the community on what’s available to them whether it be public or private transportation or walking and cycling.
Mobility Management Documents
Goals & Strategies for Improving Transportation in Ross County
- Develop and implement an Active Transportation Plan for High Need Areas
- Increase Funding for Capital Needs
- Coordination of Efforts of Services
- Continuation of Ross County Mobility Management Program
- Expansion of transportation services throughout the county
- Implementation of Inter-city Transportation System
- Increased availability of accessible transportation services throughout Ross County
- Increased capacity of current transportation providers
- Expansion of service hours
Read the full 2020-2023 Ross County Coordinated Plan