Transportation Coordinating Committee Meeting
The Ross County Transportation Coordinating Committee will meet on Tuesday, December 12, from 2 – 3 p.m. at the Ross County Health District in the McKell Conference Room.
Transportation Coordinating Committees (TCC) are required for the ODOT Mobility Management Program. The TCC’s core responsibilities are as follows:
• Developing, in cooperation with ODOT, long-range, local, and regional multimodal transportation plans
- Providing a forum for public participation in the transportation planning process.
- Providing transportation-related information to local governments and other interested organizations and persons
- Providing information, including unmet needs, for coordination of projects
- Surveying the public to gather information on unmet needs, providing goals and strategies to resolve the unmet needs according to priority for developing the locally developed coordinated plan
If you would like to attend and need transportation assistance or accommodations for a disability, please get in touch with us before the session by calling (740)779-9652 ext. 2250.