RCHD currently has the following inspection reports available online for public access including:
Food Program Inspections:
- Risk Level Operations – Food Service Operations and Retail Food Establishments including restaurants, grocery stores, cafeterias, caterers, markets, carry-outs, etc. Risk level facilities receive a minimum of 1-4 inspections per year, depending upon the risk level of the license.
- Mobile Food Operations – Mobile food concessions, food trucks, etc. Mobile operations receive a minimum of 1 inspection per year and many times are inspected again at local festivals, fairs, or events.
- Vending Machines- Vending machines that serve cold food, hot beverages, or hot food. Each vending company must have at lease 50% of their licensed machines inspected each year.
Recreational Water Facilities:
- Public Swimming Pools – Public pools, apartment or condo pools, lodges, hotels, etc.
- Public Spas – hot tubs located at public pools, lodges, hotels, or apartments.
- Spray Grounds – Currently no licensed spray grounds in Ross County.