How to help control spread of COVID-19:
- Get a COVID-19 Vaccination. Vaccination information can be found here.
- Avoid large gatherings or meetings. Utilize virtual or web-based meetings or communication for work, school, religious or social.
- Stay home if sick.
- Self quarantine and isolate if you have been exposed to someone sick with COVID-19, are positive for COVID-19 and under isolation orders. See information here on quarantine requirements as they have changed in December 2020. Quarantine Instructions 10 day revised 12.03.2020
- Work from home if possible.
- Practice physical distancing – maintain 6 ft distance from others.
- Wear a face covering or mask when in the public as required by Ohio Public Health Orders.
- Follow all Public Health Orders issued by Governor Dewine and Ohio Department of Health related to COVID-19 for mask use and social distancing.