How to limit spread of COVID-19:
- Do not attend large gatherings or meetings. Utilize virtual or web-based meetings or communication for work, school, religious or social.
- Stay home when possible. Stay home if sick.
- Self quarantine and isolate if you have been exposed to someone sick with COVID-19 or have been contacted by the health district as being identified as a close contact of someone who has tested positive. See information here on quarantine requirements as they have changed in December 2020. Quarantine Instructions 10 day revised 12.03.2020
- Self isolate from others if you test positive for COVID-19. See here for details on self isolation instructions: Isolation Instructions revised 08.02.2020
- Work from home if possible.
- Those who are 65+ years or older or have underlying health conditions to stay home and avoid large gatherings of people.
- Practice physical distancing – maintain 6 ft distance from others.
- Wear a face covering or mask when in the public as required by Ohio Public Health Orders.
- Follow all Public Health Orders issued by Governor Dewine and Ohio Department of Health related to COVID-19, stay at home orders, and social distancing.